Welcome to the nuthouse!

#1. Post Posted: 12-11-2019, 06:26 PM
I want to be the first to welcome everyone here! This project was discussed and agreed upon by many people. A lot of us have been with gaming groups before or the same one for years. We have watched them through their good times and bad. Many have left them because they no longer reflected the fun environment that they once did. Others stuck around hoping that time would change them. Project Llama was once a thriving group with one mission. To game together and have fun together. Nothing else mattered. Project Llama's rebirth is to once again lay claim to that mission. To be a place that great friends can come together and play a variety of games without all of the politics or drama that come with traditional communities or clans. I hope that you will all join us on this endeavor as we strive to provide the fun and friendly environment that we all have been looking for. To the long time friendships and the future friendships to be made, welcome!
#2. Post Posted: 12-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Thanks GOW especially for all your help these past weeks with forums passwords and name changes in game. Looking forward to trying out CSGO hopefully this week.
#3. Post Posted: 01-18-2020, 08:56 PM
Yeah, Baby! Nothin' like swimming in clear, fresh open waters, son. Lookin' forward to seeing everyone....face down, that is.
"MANDATORY!!!" All primates are to shower thoroughly before even getting near the water. (primates... %$*&#@!! bunch of  %^$* #@^#$!! )
#4. Post Posted: 01-19-2020, 12:11 PM
I'm still working on some issues on the site but I think I have most of them figured out now...
#5. Post Posted: 01-19-2020, 12:57 PM
Finally got the Steam stuff working. Just add your Steam ID to your profile and it will display the info on the forums.
#6. Post Posted: 02-06-2020, 06:36 PM
Thought id come in and look around.
#7. Post Posted: 02-06-2020, 10:26 PM
Welcome.
"MANDATORY!!!" All primates are to shower thoroughly before even getting near the water. (primates... %$*&#@!! bunch of  %^$* #@^#$!! )
#8. Post Posted: 02-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Welcome sir! Site and forums aren’t much yet but are getting there.
#9. Post Posted: 02-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Thumbs Up 
GW.....always working to make it better.   Thanks, amigo.  Heart

Jump To:

Check for new replies